The Art of Meditation

As a good PR pro, I sometimes need to stop, think and relax.  Today, I took a class at Style Central, here in Hyde Park, on the art of meditation.  It was a small class and it was free!  So now I can meditate.  As I create my sanctuary, below are my three element that create positive energy flowing and get my creative juices bubbling.  

1. A glass of Chardonnay 
2. The latest US Magazine  
3. Aromatherapy Intervention Candles

Of course, the instructor recommended: 

1. Silence
2. Stillness
3. Intention

I say, six in one hand, half a dozen in the other! 

I love the "Right Brain" candle.  It was light and airy, yet I felt it's presence.   All I needed to do was "light and let my inner child enjoy. Or have my inner child light and we enjoy together." After the Chardonnay, my inner child needed a nap! 

I feel the muse visiting.  My next product launch will be something innovative and exciting, nothing the world has ever seen.  Do you think I can expense the candles as office supplies or resources?  

Holla!

No comments: